Welcome to Your Everyday Fan's blog.

This blog is made to give a voice to a regular Joe, um Frank, in a Sports World of analysts and "experts" to show that the real knowledgeable one is the guy sitting in those nose bleeds, and not the one sitting in the studio. The blog will give you insight on New York sports news that I find relevant, with some national news sprinkled in from time to time.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Opening Day... Kinda

So it's my first post on my Brand Spankin' New blog. Never thought I'd be a blogger, but now I realize any Shmo with a computer and a grasp of the alphabet can start one up. The reason I started this was for one simple reason. I've built my sports loving life around the ability to comment on things that I like and dislike about sports in general. I watch all these sports analysts on television, and sometimes chuckle. With the precision of a weatherman, and the catchphrases of a crappy southern stand up comedian (git r' done = booyah), these guys throw shots in the dark more than a blindfolded Kobe Bryant. So I figured if these guys can put their 2 cents with as much estimation as they do, why can't I take some shots of my own. That's why a 21 year old from North Jersey is going to give you his side of it, you know, from your everyday fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment